Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Hong Kong from above

A scenic view of Tai Mo Shan from up high
 
On a clear day like today, passengers are treated to a veritable
view bonanza as their plane flies into Hong Kong :)
 
As regular visitors to this blog will no doubt have surmised, the recent lack of updates was the result of my having gone travelling once again.  Over the next few days, I'll reveal where I've been over the past week and also some of what I've been up to.  For now though, please enjoy -- via my photos -- the kind of views one is privy to on sunny days when seated by the window on a plane flying into Hong Kong... :) 

2 comments:

Alana said...

Beautiful! A part of the world I have never been to (actually, I've only been to one tiny bit of the world - North America). I don't envy you your heat, though.

YTSL said...

Hi Alana --

It's "only" super hot between June and early September. So feel free to visit Hong Kong any other time of the year! ;b